Monday, March 1, 2010

Mix CD # 3 Matthew's

I was planning on listening to Michelle's CD this week but when I put it in my CD player in the car it wouldn't play :(. I'll have to take the song list and download the songs before I can listen to her CD. So, I picked up the next CD which happened to be Matthew's.
Song list:
Last Goodbye- Jeff Buckley
Crazy- Ray LaMontagne
Djangology- Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli
So Long, Moses- Andrew Peterson
More- Andrew Peterson
Pyramid Song- Radiohead
Optimistic- Radiohead
And your bird can sing- The Beatles
For no one- The Beatles
Intro to "Nobody Loves Me" - Derek Webb
Nobody Loves Me- Derek Webb
I want a Broken heart- Derek Webb
I Repent- Derek Webb
A New Law- Derek Webb
A King and a Kingdom- Derek Webb
A love that's stronger than our fear- Derek Webb
A savior on Capitol Hill- Derek Webb
The Spirit vs. The kick Drum -Derek Webb
What Matters More- Derek Webb

I enjoyed listening to this CD. It's been a lot of fun getting to enjoy what my friends like to listen to. Several of the songs in this CD I already knew. But, I was looking forward to Derek Webb. I had heard some of his songs before and I know plenty of people that love his work. I enjoyed the songs but I am not sure how I feel about him overall yet. With that said, my favorite new song on this CD was What Matters more. Which, turns out it's not even on his CD but it's on his website.
Next week's CD- Justin's
(I'll listening to all the CDs that are done before I download the songs from the lists I have gotten as I have been to busy to get that done, I should be having a slow week soon to get all the other CD's made).

No comments:

Post a Comment