Saturday, March 20, 2010

10. AIM-Train

I've been teaching Wilton classes for almost an year now and had been looking forward to the aim- train, annual instructor meeting and training. But, because of snow the training got postponed due to weather. The first weekend in March I finally got to go to Aim-train! The training was at the Marriott in Raleigh, only about 20 minutes away. It was really informational and entertaining.
I had taken the classes and watched all the DVDs which really helps but it was a lot of fun to go to training. The people leading the training were the people in the actual instructional DVDs which was really cool to get to meet them as they have been with Wilton for a long time.
It was great to meet other instructors and get to talk about the classes, what we enjoy, what students have trouble with etc.
The training was all day Saturday and Sunday and I learned tons of things! We also got to some information about new products Wilton will be releasing soon.
Another really cool thing as all the free products we got, I came home with a huge box of supplies, and if you know me you know I love free things and a great deal!
There were lots of fun things we learned about and got to keep!

That's all I can say about training for now...

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment