Monday, March 22, 2010

Mix CD # 4 Justin's

So, Abby had the most random CD award till this week. Justin now has the most random award!
I knew all the songs on this CD as we have been together over 8 years and married over 3.5. For the most part I enjoy these songs or at least like to listen to them every once in a while

Here is the list:
Bus stop- The Hollies
Just Dance-Lady Gaga
Scar Tissue- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Take You There- Sean Kingston
Barbie Girl- Aqua
Butterfly- Crazy Town
I kissed a girl- Katy Perry
Jumper- Third eye blind
We have all time in the world- Louis Armstrong
Lightning strikes- Lou Christie
Young girl -Gerry Puckett
Don't let me be misunderstood- Santa Esmerealda
All along the watch tower- Jimi Hendrix
All for you- Sister Hazel
I'm gonna be (500 miles)- The proclaimers
Bonnie and Clyde- Beyonce and Jay-Z
Hooch- Everything
Africa- Toto

Next week's Cd will be my uncle's CD, I expect this will be the most unlike what I am used to listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment