This past week I had two new experiences. I have always wondered how the links on blogs work. So, I clicked on the monetize link on the blog page and filled out the information. I don't think enough people read my blog in where I would actually make any money out of it but I figured there was no harm in doing it. They just get your address, no credit or bank account information so it seems really safe.
My other experience was trying vegan friendly tofu pizza. This past Saturday I babysat a little boy who is allergic to nuts, peanuts, dairy, and eggs. His parents are vegetarians so he pretty much only eat vegan, nut free foods. So I tried toffuti. Not the tastiest thing I have ever had but it was ok. I think I'll stick to regular cheese for not.

Thanks for reading!
Larissa :)
No comments:
Post a Comment