Saturday, May 30, 2009

Week 21: Exercise equipment and Chocolate Banana cake

Exercise equipment and Chocolate Banana cake
Justin and I have really enjoyed our Wii the past couple years. We also really enjoy wii fit when we use it. We have found that with the wii fit we don't use it as much as we would like as it's a one player game. So, when we heard about EA sports active, we decided we should get it.
We haven't gotten much past setting up our mii's for it, but I think we'll get a lot of use of it. It's definitely a lot cheaper than a gym membership, which we barely ever used when we had it.
While we were at Best Buy getting it (because they were offering a free $10 gift card with purchase)we also found another accessory for the wii, the everlast wii fit board raiser. The one thing on wii fit I use most often is the stepping free form exercise. This allows you to step for up to 30 minutes while watching TV. I usually use it while watching a movie if I have a morning off work. So, the 3in additional height makes for a new challenge. It definitely makes it a lot harder, but I have enjoyed it so far.

My baking experience this week was a Chocolate Banana cake. It was actually really good. It didn't taste much like bananas but it was really moist. I topped it with a chocolate fudge and chopped walnuts. I will definitely be using the recipe again. I forgot to take a picture of it, so next time I make it I will add it to this blog.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment