I would highly recommend it, especially in 3d, it's worth the extra couple bucks, especially if you go during the day when it's cheaper anyways. Though, a late night showing would mean even less kids talking.
My baking experience this week was my mom's birthday cake.I have been wanting to try covering a cake with chocolate ganache for a while, so I figured this was a good time to try it as mom requested an all chocolate cake.
I started by baking a chocolate cake with my fill pans, which leaves a big area in the middle of both layers for you to fill with the filling of your choice.
I then coated each side with a dark chocolate creme
They were then each filled with a chocolate fudge whipped cream filling
Than covered in ganache
After that I added some decorations in green icing
And royal icing daisies as they are mom's favorites.
I am happy to say it was a lot easier than I expected. And the cake tasted really, really good. I am usually not a fan of cakes, yes I know, I love to bake but I am not a huge fan of eating baked goods, I rather have a candy bar. But, this cake was actually very tasty, I'll have to do it over again some time.
Thanks for reading!

That cake looks yummy!! My Mema was the same way with baking - she loved to bake all kinds of goodies, but never really enjoyed eating them that much herself. Does that mean you're a grandma-in-training? ;-)
ReplyDelete