Friday, January 1, 2010

Last baking experiment of the year: CupCake

Michelle loves all things to do with frogs. So, for her birthday I made a CupCake and cupcakes.
A CupCake, is basically a bunch of cupcakes iced together to form a cake. Michelle had asked me back in the summer if I could make her a frog cake using some examples she found online. I was planning to do it, till I found this one online. As the Cupcake only uses 12 cupcakes and there will be more than 12 of us there I also made a dozen cupcakes with fondant details.

So, that's it. The year is over and it's time to look forward to what 2010 will bring.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. And they were all awesome!!! I really appreciate ya'll coming to share my big day with me and you sharing your baking talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to keep blogging?

    ReplyDelete