So Here is experience one:
By now everyone that reads this blog knows that most of my random new experiences involve our wiigue. After we had our Christmas in July party we decided we needed to have a Happy Half Birthday America cook out.
Justin was the lucky one who got to grill when it was 32 degrees outside.
After having the star and stripes we started to talk about whether or not people can really tell a difference between coke and pepsi or other sodas. This lead to a quick taste test. Overall most of us could tell a difference (I didn't participate as I don't think caffeinated sodas). We decided in order to really test it out we need more options and more people. So, if you are one of the lucky ones coming to celebrate my birthday you will get to be a part of the taste test!
I had attempted the pound cake once before and is was a horrible failure. My 2 piece pan didn't stay together and most of the batter leaked out and burned at the bottom of the oven.
This time it worked!!
I also made pastels this week. They are basically a thin dough filled with whatever toppings you want that is then deep fried. I didn't have a lot of time before class so I just went with cheese.
That is all for now thanks for reading!
Larissa :)

No comments:
Post a Comment