Tuesday, January 26, 2010

4. Wood burning brick oven

Mom and Marcelo have done a ton of work to the outside of the house in the past couple of years. The news addition is the wood burning brick oven!


The concept is pretty basic, you burn wood to heat up the oven than you bake in it.
For Marcelo's and mine birthday celebration we decided to make pizzas. Mom made dough and sauce and everyone got to make their own little pizzas.

Justin decided to make a meat's lover pizza: pepperoni, sausage and bacon.
Mom getting the oven ready
My pizza baking!! (Tuna and green olives)
Justin's pizza

Ofcourse I had to make a cake. This time it was cupcakes. I decided on Guinness cupcakes filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Bailey's butter cream icing.
They were really tasty and I am not even a fan of cupcakes.


We enjoyed trying out the wood burning oven. It will be fun to play with it once the weather gets nicer!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment