One of the things I have always wondered about is how they make ribbons curly.
Turns out it's a really easy thing to do. All you have to do is wrap a ribbon around wooden dowels and bake at 250 for 20 minutes. ANY ribbon will work, regular straight ribbon, detailed ribbon, sheer ribbon, I have tried lost of different ribbons, the only thing I haven't tried yet is wired ribbon.
So here is my guide to bow making:
Bake ribbon around wooden dowels. I tape the ends and then just cut them.
For regular bows you will need a little pattern to keep your ribbon from moving. Wrap around the ribbon as many times are you like, I like to wrap it 3 times. You then need a clip to hold it together
For the ribbon holder I went with pink ribbon (about 3 feet) and attached it to a little picture frame. I but the baby's name in the frame as I don't have any good pictures of baby Nicole yet.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment