Wednesday, April 21, 2010

15. Day Zero Project

Today I was catching up on blogs and came across Michelle's list blog on 101 things she wants to accomplish in the next 1000 days. I love trying out new things and making lists so I decided to start a list of my own. It was harder to come up with a list of 101 things I want to do than I expected. The site also allows you to make a list of things you would like to get done in the future but not necessarily in the next 1000 days.
I expect that a lot of the new things that I do this year will over lap with things on my list. I plan on blogging about my experiences as I go along.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad my list inspired you to make your own list. Maybe we can do some of the things that overlap together (NC Ren Fest, Las Vegas, etc.). And I'm excited for you to drive to Greensboro - we have the year-end cookout this weekend, so that could be incentive to come. :-)

    Now, you need to follow my blog to help me reach my goal of 15 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Justin's grandfather's birthday party Saturday so I won't be able to come to the cook out :( Let me know when you are planning on going to the Ren. Fest. I would love to join!

    ReplyDelete