Justin and I have always enjoyed our Wii, my favorite game is bowling, even though I am not good at it. We really enjoy getting to play when friends come over so after some talk about it we have started a Bowling Wiigue. Justin, Chris and I starting this week will get together on Tuesday night (because it's domino's 2-1 pizza day) for pizza and wii bowling! We don't have team shirts yet, but we are trying to decide if we should all get the same bowling shirts or if we should each get a different bowling shirt to show our personality. Whenever we decide on shirts I'll post pictures. So, if you are ever in Durham on a Tuesday night feel free to join us!
Also this week, I got to make my first house warming cake. 2 sets of friends of the family have moved recently so they have a house warming party last night. This was my first co-ed housewarming party, actually I believe it was my first house warming party ever. Either way, it was fun and I always enjoy getting to make cakes!

Thanks for reading :)
No comments:
Post a Comment