Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week 12: Putting together a grill

Last year for Christmas Justin and I asked for a grill. Up to this past week it had been sitting in the box it came in out in our little storage unit behind the house. This past Thursday I decided to put it together. I am pretty good at putting things together so I figured it wouldn't take me too long to do this. After opening the box I started to think otherwise. As you can see there were a lot more parts to this grill than I would have imagined.
I started to work on it and soon realized this was going to take a lot more time than I expected. But, I didn't let that bring me down. We were having friends over for bowling wiigue (as we had to reschedule last week) so I decided we should grill that night. After what seemed like all morning, almost 3 hours, I completed the grill!
So, after work Justin and I went out to buy a gas tank, ground beef, corn, fries, etc for a yummy cook out. Unfortunately, the grill would not light. We tried the automatic starter, matches, we could not get it to work. We haven't figured out yet what is wrong with it, but at least I was able to put it together. As soon as we get it working I'll update the blog about it.

Thanks for reading!

Larissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment