Song List:
Matisyahu- Jerusalem
The weepies-Nobody Knows me at All
Maximo Park- Girls who Play Guitar
Mumford & Sons- Awake my soul
Veinna teng- City Hall
the weepies- All Good things
Andy David- Brown eyes
Ben taylor- Nothing I can do
deathcab for cutie- This Charming Man
Brooke fraser- Hymn
New kids on the block- 2 in the morning
Phil Wickham- true love
She&Him- sweet darling
Sandra McCraken- Goodbye George
republi tigers- sinkin' annie down, down, down
Stars- In our bedroom after the war
Sara Bareilles- many the miles
Glen hansard- when your mind's made up
Floogging Molly- If I ever leave this world alive
This being Abby's CD I expected it to be a nice random mix of songs. I didn't however expect to be listening to New Kids on the Block, She&Him, and Phil Wickham on the same CD :)
I have to admit that I didn't know who over half of these artists were before this week.
A few of the songs however I already really liked (Sweet Darling and When your mind's made up). I really enjoyed this CD!! And I am excited to see what the rest of the CDs will be. I plan on making a list of my favorite songs from all the CDs.
Favorite new song: Sara Bareilles- Many the Miles
Next week's CD: Kristen's
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hahaha NKOTB...Abby would. Oh, I never sent you a list! I will get on that!
ReplyDelete