Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 43: Duke basketball and Night time driving

This past week I felt like a traitor. As a Carolina fan it's hard to admit I went to a Duke basketball game and enjoyed myself. Justin's brother has been working at Duke for a while and this past week was the last game he was working as he is moving to Charlotte. As he was working the game and it was the first game of the season he got free tickets to the game. We got to sit 4 rows behind press row right at center court. Duke played Pffifer, or should I say murdered them. The final score was like 128-70. So, it was a fun night and the tickets were free so I don't feel too bad about it.

My other experience this week was starting to drive at night by my self. I am now driving to and from class by my self which may not seem like a big deal but I feel like it is. In the past couple weeks I have been running errands while Justin is at work, going out to get things as I needed them. At first I figured I would miss running errands with Justin. But, honestly I have found that if I can get errands done while Justin is at work I have more quality time to spend with him. And, there is always the weekends to run errands together.

Baking experience of the week: Double chocolate peanut butter cookies.
While in Portland I bought a cookie cook book and this was the first time I used it.
I didn't try the cookies as I am not a fan of peanut butter but everyone else really enjoyed them.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment