There have been several movies I really enjoyed that have been basic on graphic novels. Those include Sin City, the 300 and one of my favorite movies of all times: V for Vendetta.
So, with the upcoming Watchmen movie coming out I decided to read the graphic novel.
I didn't know anything about it, other than people who enjoy graphic novels seem to really like this one. Growing up I never really read comic books so basically having a really big comic book to read was an interesting experience.
I don't want to give any thing away of the story line. But, I will say I did enjoy it. There was a lot going on, to fully grasp it I am sure I'll have to read it again. With the movie coming out in a few weeks I'll probably see the movie before I reread it.
It may not have been a very big new experience, but it was something new to try out.
thanks for reading!
P.S. if you have read it and would like to talk about please let me know
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment