Chris picked out this cake, the Shenandoah Valley Blueberry cake. I would argue that it's more of a sweet bread than cake but that's besides the point. I am not a fan of baked fruit, unless it's pumpkin pie. But, this cake smelled sooooooooo good while it was baking! The recipe was really simple and Chris loved it. Next time I think I will add even more blueberries. So far I am really enjoying this book, so is wiigue as they get to try out all the experiments.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Southern Cakes: Shenandoah Valley Blue Berry Cake
Chris picked out this cake, the Shenandoah Valley Blueberry cake. I would argue that it's more of a sweet bread than cake but that's besides the point. I am not a fan of baked fruit, unless it's pumpkin pie. But, this cake smelled sooooooooo good while it was baking! The recipe was really simple and Chris loved it. Next time I think I will add even more blueberries. So far I am really enjoying this book, so is wiigue as they get to try out all the experiments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment