Saturday, April 4, 2009

Week 14: Bill Cosby Show/ Jewelry

Back in January when we went to see Rent at the DPAC, we decided to get tickets to see Bill Cosby. So, for Justin's dad's birthday we got 5 tickets to see the show. Last Sunday, Justin's his mom and dad, brother, and I went to show. First, we went to MellowMushroom, which is very close by and always yummy. Then, we went to the DPAC for the show.
I had never been to a comedy show before and I have to say I really enjoy it. Bill Cosby is hilarious. He's stories were mostly about growing up and how boys think girls are icky for most of their childhood and how quickly that changes.
I was a lot of fun and I am really glad we decided to get tickets for the show.

The other thing going on this week, was that Angelique and I have decided to try to start selling some of our jewelry. She came up Thursday and we went to buy a bunch of supplies. There is a little show near her house that sells hand made arts and crafts so we are going to try to sell things there. We don't expect much to come out of it, but the idea of being able to sale stuff we make is pretty cool.

Thanks for reading!

Larissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment