2009 is over but I have decided to keep going with my experiences. I don't know that I'll keep up with one new experience every week but I'll do my best to try new things as often as possible in 2010!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Shore Family Vacation!
I am so far behind on blogging it's not even funny! So, in order to try to catch up with everything instead of writing about our awesome trip to LA and our Mexican Cruise I am just going to post some quick pictures.
Snuba- so much harder than it looked and should have been, also got stung by jelly fish, not fun.
I am a proud mom of an awesome little guy and a wife to a great guy who works really hard so I can mostly stay home with our little guy. I am blessed to work with kids part time as well and teach cake decorating classes. My dream is to be home full time and work on cakes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment