This past week was Justin's Duke work party. After over an year and a half of Justin working at Duke I finally got to meet his coworkers. The Party was at the Marriott, which brought back prom memories, in downtown Durham.
It was great to finally meet some of the people Justin works it.
I have really enjoyed having Netflix and getting to watch things on instant watch. So, as I have been speding hours decorating cookies I decided it was time to find a new tv show to watch. So, I finally decided to see what everyone was so intrigued about Lost. I am really enjoying it so far. I have more questions than answers but it's a good show so far. I am looking forward to seeing what will happen next as I continue to watch it.
As far as baking goes this week I worked on more cookies and a couple of cakes for gifts.
Thanks for reading!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment