We also had several things to celebrate this week: Justin's birthday, Chris's half birthday and the one year anniversary of Justin at Duke and Chris at RTI.
So, to celebrate we went to Evos, a "healthy" fast food place in Chapel Hill. Neither of us had ever been to it and it was ok. The best thing we had was their air fried french fries. I am not sure how they do it but they were actually really tasty and they don't use any oil. They are also known for having good milkshakes but we didn't try them on this trip. (We went to TCBY instead).
My baking experiment for the week:
As I have been baking so much lately Justin did not want a cake for his birthday. He wanted a brownie cookie instead. So Lena, Sebastian, Eva and I made Justin a giant brownie cookie. They then helped me cut out decorations. We added 20 circles and 5 stars to the brownie cookie. It turned out pretty tasty.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment